Speaking At Your Event
At SenSci we know how important it is to have an entertaining and informative expert at your conferences, which is why we have four different bed bug experts from various backgrounds available for your speaking engagements.
Below you will find short biographies on each speaker but additional information can be provided by filling out our Speaker Request form. Pricing, presentation samples and topics are available upon request.
Director of Innovation and Technical Content
Renowned bed bug expert, Jeffrey White, has over 10 years of experience as an entomologist and offers his expertise in many different areas of entomology including; bed bug research, protocol development, and evaluating the efficacy of bed bug treatment methods. Click Here to view Jeff’s Speaker Profile
Media Appearances & Recent Speaking Engagements
- Featured as a bed bug expert on ABC’s The View, NBC’s Nightly News with Brian Williams, NBC’s Today’s Show, ABC’s World News Tonight with Diane Sawyer, among many others.
- Canadian Pest Management Association.Halifax, Nova Scotia. April 2016. Creating a Replicable Bed Bug Treatment Protocol.
- Association Quebecoise de la Gestion Parasitaire: Bi-Annual Conference. Montreal, Quebec, Canada. March 2016. Treating and Monitoring for Bed Bugs.
- New York Pest Control Association: Bed Bug Expert Seminar. Queens, NY. January 2016. What to Consider When Treating for Bed Bugs.
Entomology, PhD Candidate in the Department of Entomology at the University of FL
Brittany Campbell, who is currently a PhD. student for the Department of Entomology at the University of Florida, has worked alongside some of the top bed bug researchers, including Virginia Tech’s Dr. Dini Miller and Dr. Philip Koehler of the University of Florida. She received her Master’s degree, advised under Dr. Miller, studying early bed bug life stages and their resistance to insecticides. Click Here to view Brittany’s Speaker Profile
- Doctor of Philosophy (Entomology) Candidate – University of Florida (2014 – current) Dissertation title: Biology and Control of Two Species of Human Parasitic Bed Bugs: Cimex lectularius Linnaeus and Cimex hemipterus Fabricius (GPA 3.9)
- Masters of Life Science (Entomology) – Virginia Tech (2011-2014) Thesis title: Morphological and Physiological Characteristics that Contribute to Insecticide Resistance in Bed Bug (Cimex lectularius L.) Eggs (GPA 3.5)
Dr. Amanda Eiden
Postdoctoral Research Associate at Rutgers University
Dr. Amanda Eiden is a Postdoctoral Research Associate at Rutgers University under the direction of top bed bug researcher Dr. Changlu Wang. Her research focus is building-wide bed bug and German cockroach integrated pest management in low-income housing. Dr. Eiden earned her PhD from the University of Florida studying pesticide resistance in the brown dog tick, Rhipicephalus sanguineus, an urban and veterinary pest, and has given nine talks on resistance management. She is also pursuing a Master’s in Business Administration so she can build bridges between science and business by incorporating research-proven methods into business practice. Click Here to view Amanda’s Speaker Profile
- Doctorate (Entomology) – University of Florida (2010 –2013) 18 hours of professional teaching development seminars. Dissertation: Determining acaricide resistance levels and mechanisms in Rhipicephalus sanguineus (Latreille) to chemicals used to treat domestic animals and residential environments. GPA 3.72
National Account Manager at BedBug Central and Cooper Pest Solutions
Danny White serves as sought after bed bug treatment consultant and account manager for BedBug Central. White has specialized in the complex issues surrounding the execution of bed bug treatments in office structures and commercial facilities for the past six years. His expertise in the dynamic and challenging practice of bed bug treatments was garnered under the training of nationally regarded entomologists Richard Cooper and Jeffrey White. Click Here to view Danny’s Speaker Profile
Noted Speaking Engagements
- PCT Virtual Bed Bug Conference. April 2016
- Pennsylvania Pest Management Association Conference. Scranton, PA. April 2016.
To request a Speaker for your next Conference or Event, fill out the contact form below and we will be in touch shortly.
Complete Speaker Series
Jeff White's Speaker Profile
Danny White's Speaker Profile
Brittany Campbell's Speaker Profile
Amanda Eiden's Speaker Profile
The World of Bed Bug Detection
Bed Bug Interceptor Maintenance
When “The Best Option” Isn’t The Best Option We can all imagine the frustrations and hardship that can come from having a few bed bugs, let alone an entrenched infestation. Waking up night after night to bites is enough to make anyone want to take the “nuclear option”...
Problems Associated with Treating for Bed Bugs in Public Settings Home should be a place where you can put feet up and relax but one man in Augusta, ME was frustrated with his living situation. Plagued by bed bugs with nowhere to turn, he consulted with his town...
According to a new article in the Journal of Integrated Pest Management titled "Pest Management Strategies for Bed Bugs (Hemiptera: Cimicidae) in Multiunit Housing: A Literature Review on Field Studies," evidence shows that in multifamily housing units preventative...
According to a recent CNN Health article, Dawn Gouge, an associate professor of urban entomology at the University of Arizona, believes that if pest control companies are monitoring for bed bugs, they should rely on black monitors such as the SenSci BlackOut. "The...
To prep or not prep? That is the questions many pest control companies face when it comes to bed bug treatment. Are you supposed to prep a home or not? Are there certain situations that need prep for bed bug treatment? How can you determine when prep is needed and...